Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Just got my hands on a Blackberry Q10

Just a short post/blog entry saying that I got my hands on a Blackberry Q10 so my next blog entry on Monday of next week will either be on Blackberry OS 10 or on the Blackberry Q10 specifically.

I will be setting up the Blackberry Q10 as a "new" phone without doing any form of back-up on Blackberry Desktop from my Blackberry Bold 9700 to this new Blackberry Q10. I almost didn't accept the Blackberry Q10 because of a dispute over pricing.

As mentioned in my previous/weekly blog entry, if you have any questions on the Blackberry Q10 that you would like me to answer for next week's blog, please don't hesitate to leave them below in the comments section. Please note that all comments are moderated and any comment that contains a URL link (whether or not embedded) will automatically be flagged as being spam and will not be posted.


No comments:

Post a Comment